Survivor Outreach Services
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things anyone can go through. Survivor Outreach Services connects you with people who can move you forward to find strength.
• Provide expertise on State & Federal survivor benefits.
• Provide guidance and assistance to the Family in regard to entitlements and local resources.
• Arrange for estate and financial advice when requested.
• Educate the military command, community social services and support agencies of the needs of our military Survivors.
• Form networks and support groups so Survivors will have peer support readily available
• Connect Survivors with appropriate mental health support/counseling as requested
• Supply Survivors with resource referrals for Peer Support, Bereavement Counseling, Emergency Financial Services, Tricare, Educational Benefits, Obtaining Military Reports, Assisting in Military Benefits
For more information, please contact:
Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator
686 Fitzhugh Blvd., Suite B205
Smyrna, TN 37167
Office: (615) 355-3701
Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator - (East, TN)
AFRC, 253 Don May Drive
Johnson City, TN 37615-3065
Office: (423) 467-2131
Cell: (423) 328-6894
Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator - (West, TN)
2610 East Holmes Rd.
Memphis, TN 38118
Tijuana (TJ) Jordan
Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator - (South Central & South East, TN)
1801 Holtzclaw Avenue, Suite A-107
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Office: (423) 634-3811
Visit our facebook page:
East TN Office: (423) 467-2131
Middle TN Office: (615) 355-3701
West TN Office: (901) 395-5931
South Central & South East TN Office: (423) 634-3811
Contact the Joint Public Affairs Office at: 615-313-0633
In Tennessee, if you or another Servicemember you know is in crisis, call (855) 435-7492 for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If this is a sexual assault issue, contact:
After Hours Support
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Tennessee National Guard of the linked website or the information, products or services contained therein. The Tennessee National Guard does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. The Tennessee National Guard neither endorses the contents of external communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby.
©2014 Joint Force Headquarters Public Affairs, Tennessee Military Department, Tennessee National Guard